Oct 1, 2010

Better now and stitching

Finally started to feel better and stitching... well I thought so anyway... Tried to get up a few minutes ago to ans telephone and my right leg gave way... Luckily I was still near bed and grabbed my computer desk... and walker... 

Mini stroke was what I suffered 3 weeks ago...not a virus like I thought... but much better now...
Can now talk and see our of my right eye without too much pain... listen I will get better I did it before.. I will do it again......
Hated to have missed so much stitching time... I wanted to have "witchie poo" DONE by now...
oh well... I will not stop until she is done.... ok now off to take a pic of my progress until I got sick.


ok here goes
not bad... I guess

Thanks for stopping by and please leave your comments..remember they are the footprints of where you have been and ..I really love them..

1 comment:

Mylene said...

I hope you contineu to feel better.

WIP's is looking great!